Why a new Edunation?
A simple, clear experience
- Homepage: Personalized based on the user type; for teachers and students, it will show their courses’ list. For parents, it will show the list of their children to quickly access each’s user profile. For administrators, it will show recently accessed pages and the admin dashboard.
- My backpack: Contains timetable, assignments, quizzes, exams, gradebooks, and curricula planning.
• Communication: Includes school announcements, conferences (virtual classrooms), school info, news and polls.
- Registration & Finance: Includes all management pages and reports for the registration and finance modules.
- Reports: Contains the report cards section, all reporting categories, and templates.
- Settings: Contains all pages that you can use to manage everything in your school account.
- We added a 7-days calendar that indicates your tasks and events in each day. This will give you a better understanding of your current week.
- We’ve combined the assignments, quizzes, and exams into one widget named “Tasks”. This will not only give students but also teachers a better overview of their upcoming tasks, and in chronological order.
- Redesigned the traditional timeline, and made it clearer and easier to read and navigate through.
Analytics system (beta)
- Understand the adoption and engagement levels of their students, parents, and teachers at a district, school, grade, course, and even a student level.
- Identify gaps between students in terms of grades, attendance, discipline, or distance learning engagement. Learning gaps are analyzed based on demographics, socio-economics, special education status or by any other piece of data placed in student profile.
- Recognize the “at-risk” students, with learning and performance gaps and that resulted from a low engagement. This will also help in showing the require planning for intervention.
- Identify teaching gaps between teachers to ensure all students have the same level of teaching quality.
The Analytics System is released in beta and will include 12 dashboards that will cover the following categories: attendance, discipline, timetable, student performance, teacher performance, user activity, parents’ engagement, registration, and re-enrollment.
Edunation will keep updating the Analytics System, adding more dashboards and features and fixing existing ones. Please track our product announcements to learn about new features in the future.
The Customer Success team will offer their immediate support during working hours. Users can still leave a message for the team if issues arise off working hours and for their soonest response.
High speed and top performance
The only learning management system you need
Contact us to talk about how Edunation can empower your educators manage student performance and outcomes