Edunation is an App-based Ed-Tech platform with a digital Learning environment designed to manage, facilitate and advance Learning functions and education processes, while providing a seamless integration between the physical and virtual education environments to ensure Education Continuity In Any Event. Our globally renowned Ecosystem educates, engages and empowers over One Million users worldwide, and encompasses numerous applications that cover the entire Learning spectrum, such as LMS, SIS, Forms, CRM, Financial module, Quizzes, Virtual (Online) classroom, Analytical & Reporting functionalities, and more.
About the job
The Lead Generation Officer is a sales-driven and customer-oriented individual entrusted with overseeing Edunation sales team and determining the most effective solutions to boost sales. Your responsibilities include identifying new sales opportunities, recommending improvements to current sales strategies and preparing accurate sales reports.
To be successful, the Lead Generation Officer should be persuasive and knowledgeable about the Ed-tech industry and its prominent players. Robust work ethics alongside exceptional communication and customer service skills are essential traits to thrive in such a role.
Lead Generation Officer Responsibilities:
- Generate new leads using cold calling, email marketing, social media and other relevant marketing channels.
- Classify hot, warm and cold leads based on their needs, budgets and decision-making capabilities. Accordingly, take the necessary steps to convert hot leads while nurturing warm and cold leads.
- Organize and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software.
- Understand how the sales process works and manage the sales pipeline.
- Participate in webinars, in-person events, conferences and network with peers and target audiences to identify sales opportunities when needed.
- Understand the pain points faced by prospects during communication and determine when they are looking for specific features.
- Check for competitor products mentioned/used by leads and prospects during communication and the rationale behind their adoption.
- Interact professionally with leads, existing customers and other company stakeholders via various communication channels.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team members on tasks relevant to lead generation.
- Cultivate in-depth product knowledge to effectively communicate its features, use cases and benefits to prospective customers.
- Follow Edunation etiquette at all times when representing the company.
Lead Generation Officer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in the Edu-Tech industry is a plus.
- Proven lead generation experience.
- Demonstrable experience in academic institutions is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Practical experience with CRM software, such as Monday, may be required.
How to apply:
Send an email at email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter. Use the subject line “Lead Generation Officer, Jordan”