Edunation is an App-based Ed-Tech platform with a digital Learning environment designed to manage, facilitate and advance Learning functions and education processes, while providing a seamless integration between the physical and virtual education environments to ensure Education Continuity In Any Event. Our globally renowned Ecosystem educates, engages and empowers over One Million users worldwide, and encompasses numerous applications that cover the entire Learning spectrum, such as LMS, SIS, Forms, CRM, Financial module, Quizzes, Virtual (Online) classroom, Analytical & Reporting functionalities, and more.
About the job
Edunation is looking for a highly experienced, talented and knowledgeable Marketing Team Leader responsible for the establishment and development of our sales and communication channels. Your responsibilities include preparing, launching, tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns, managing the marketing budget and aligning all marketing activities with our brand identity.
Your role entails a hands-on experience with web analytics tools alongside an ability to turn creative ideas into practical and impactful marketing projects. Ultimately, you will build and maintain a consistent and robust brand identity for Edunation through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Marketing Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Develop plans and strategies to promote Edunation and attract traffic to generate qualified leads.
- Develop and deploy successful marketing campaigns all the way from ideation to execution.
- Utilize solid analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Lead and manage the marketing team and collaborate with other departments within Edunation.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels, such as content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and conduct assessments against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Build strategic relationships and collaborate with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly & annual basis, and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, such as social media platforms, website, hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure marketing campaigns and report on their performance. Gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust emails and advertising campaigns accordingly.
Marketing Team Leader Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Working knowledge of the Edu-Tech industry is a plus.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and devising creative and leading cross-channel digital and traditional marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate the audience.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable with metrics and proficient in processing data spreadsheets.
- Aesthetically sensible, witty and a capable written and verbal communicator.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement tools.
Marketing Team Leader Preferred Skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
How to apply
Send an email at email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter. Use the subject line “Marketing Team Leader, Remote”