Edunation is an App-based Ed-Tech platform with a digital Learning environment designed to manage, facilitate and advance Learning functions and education processes, while providing a seamless integration between the physical and virtual education environments to ensure Education Continuity In Any Event. Our globally renowned Ecosystem educates, engages and empowers over One Million users worldwide, and encompasses numerous applications that cover the entire Learning spectrum, such as LMS, SIS, Forms, CRM, Financial module, Quizzes, Virtual (Online) classroom, Analytical & Reporting functionalities, and more.
About the job
Edunation is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. The Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs. A Talent Acquisition Specialist is expected to source, attract, and interview prospective employees to find the perfect match for our long-term goals.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist along to the whole HR team vitally impact the process that people of Edunation play and are sought of as key players of success going forward.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates in all markets through online, offline, referral channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Talent Acquisition Specialist requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in technology companies
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Practical experience with CRM software, such as Monday, may be required.
How to apply:
Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter. Use the subject line “Talent Acquisition Specialist”