Edunation is an App-based Ed-Tech platform with a digital Learning environment designed to manage, facilitate and advance Learning functions and education processes, while providing a seamless integration between the physical and virtual education environments to ensure Education Continuity In Any Event. Our globally renowned Ecosystem educates, engages and empowers over One Million users worldwide, and encompasses numerous applications that cover the entire Learning spectrum, such as LMS, SIS, Forms, CRM, Financial module, Quizzes, Virtual (Online) classroom, Analytical & Reporting functionalities, and more.
About the job
Edunation is seeking a Junior Designer to join our growing Design Team. You will be tasked with designing a wide variety of artworks across digital and offline media. To fulfill your role successfully, you need to be a talented self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant and creative finished work while demonstrating fantastic attention to detail.
Junior Designer Responsibilities:
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos and web pages with software such as Photoshop.
- Design examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style.
- Prepare finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements whenever necessary.
- Communicate with concerned departments about layout and design.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Junior Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a graphic designer or similar field.
- Working knowledge of the Edu-Tech industry is a plus.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a robust portfolio.
- Proven experience with all social media designs and limitations (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Practical time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Solid understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisement and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Experience in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Graphic design
- 3D printing
- Acceptable proficiency in illustration tools
- Desktop publishing
- Multimedia content development
How to apply:
Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter. Use the subject line “Junior Designer, Remote”