The Sales Team Leader is a high-achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented individual who is innovative and decisive. He/She is responsible for closing deals and supervising and organizing his/her sales team. To elaborate more, the Sales Team Leader is in charge of overseeing his/her sales team’s activities and performance by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and closing deals. He/She is also expected to facilitate the ongoing training for their teams. A Bachelor’s degree in business or technology and a similar experience in a related field is required. Still, to succeed in this role, the Sales Team Leader will need excellent communication skills and lead a sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting planned sales goals and close deals.
- Managing team’s and follow-up the full SAAS sales plan.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Coordinating and following up with sales partners abroad.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Developing sales team through training, motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field.
- Experience in the EduTech field or a similar position is preferred
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with existing customers and leads.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Practical experience with CRM software, such as Monday, may be required.
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.