A sales-driven and customer-oriented, the Sales Officer shall oversee Edunation’s sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The Sales Officer’s responsibilities include identifying new sales opportunities through customer referrals, recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, and preparing accurate sales and expense reports. To be successful, the Sales Officer should be persuasive and knowledgeable of SAAS platforms and companies. Ultimately, an outstanding Sales Officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of Edunation’s products and services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Technology or related field is preferred.
- Experience in the EduTech field is preferred
- Proven B2B sales experience.
- Proven experience in academic institutions is a plus
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Practical experience with CRM software, such as Monday, may be required.
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.