Well hello again!
We are extremely thrilled to present you with our recent enhancements that will make managing learning super easy and fun for educators!
- Document viewer: click on any document (PDF, Word, Excel etc…) to view it in the app without the need to download it. Using this tool will enable parents and students to easily access report cards without having to open them in an external app.
- Video player: video files uploaded by teachers and educators can be viewed by students in a video player that is embedded within the app.
- Links: when you paste a link into an announcement or a message, it will be clickable in the app and immediately take you to the link.
- Cross-school messaging and notifications.
Enrollment and Billing Enhancement
1. Generate one receipt for the parent instead of generating a receipt for each child.
2. Add multiple payments on the same page, i.e., 100 cash + 300 Cheque.
3. Automatically distribute the amount paid on children equally or based on their installment due amount.
4. Automatically calculate the remaining amount and add it to the last child.
1. Click on “Deduction” button.
2. Insert the percentage of the deduction (33%).
3. Edit the name of the deduction (optional).
Customized applicant status
For each sub-status you create, you need to select the main applicant status and write its name in both languages used in your school.
Re-Enrollment allowed debt
Any debt exceeding the specified amount disables the re-enrollment process for these students.
Change-log for applicants
Approve assigned applicants
Registration analytics report
Grades and Assessments
Delete master gradebook
– First time: The system shows a message that deleting the master gradebook also deletes all gradebooks generated using it.
– Second time: After you confirm the first one, if there are some grades added by teachers in these gradebooks, the system shows you a message that there are ## grades to be deleted if you proceed.
To do so, when you add an existing grade in a gradebook, open the filter option and change the course filter to the course you want. This way you can add a calculated grade from multiple grades in multiple courses.
Edit max grade for calculated grades
Grades summary new print layout
Bulk update for family and siblings address
Parent contact details added to the student profile
More info in user profile
More fields in export users
Edunation Got Faster
As a result of our investment in a faster web app, accessing information from our Android and iOS is also faster. Our server now provides data which is almost two times faster than before.
Import timetable by date range
Translated data scanner tool
Default payment method
Manage financing parties
The only learning management system you need
Contact us to talk about how Edunation can empower your educators manage student performance and outcomes