We are looking for an experienced and talented QA Master to build and maintain a system of quality and reliability testing of company’s products. As the QA Master you will specify, design, and implement test architecture and methodologies for existing & new components and features that involve both client side and server side, using various technologies, frameworks and tools. You’ll be expected to “own” the quality of the various products by applying a holistic approach to product quality through ownership. It means you need to have a diverse experience in applying different methodologies and tools from manual testing, test automation, visual testing tools to stress testing to make sure the quality of the products we release are no less than “top of the line”.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Lead the design and delivery of an automation framework for products, including automatic test scenarios, with a focus on quality as part of a CI process.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Work closely with Dev teams and product management to gain master-level knowledge of the application under test and to create top-quality products.
- Proven experience as a software quality assurance expert.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience creating and running test plans, test cases. STD, STP, and STR.
- Experience in applying QA methodologies in an agile SaaS environment.
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Team player, great interpersonal and communication skills.
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.