Edunation’s Operations Manager position is part of the leadership team who’s in charge of Overseeing all operations and business activities at Edunation to ensure that they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall plan and strategy. He/she is also expected to supervise and control all operation and business aspects of the company and assure efficiency. The Operations Manager is considered as a key part of a management team where they also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Lead and motivate the different teams and components, advance employee engagement and develop a high performing team.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements and oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the CEO to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support communication with the management team.
- University degree in operations management or related field, Masters is a plus.
- Technology background is a plus
- Proven experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Practical experience with CRM software, such as Monday, may be required.
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.