We are looking to add a Xamarin developer to our R&D team to help continue enhancing our mobile apps and build new apps using C# Xamarin .NET. This is a superb opportunity for a Mobile Developer who has experience with iOS or Android development using C#, Xamarin. You will be tech savvy mobile developer looking to join a progressive development team who are embarking upon a project to develop a cross platform application that extends the power of our SaaS platform to mobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain new and existing mobile app features – responsibility for developing front end code down to product level.
- Working with other teams – server side team, design and QA team.
- Analyze and optimize UI for efficiency and performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies and design.
- Interface with QA to investigate and solve specific application issues.
- Minimum 2 year of mobile application development experience utilizing the latest SDKs.
- Minimum 3 years of working with C#/Java or equivalent OOP language.
- Proficient in C#, .NET.
- Full understanding of Web pages, HTML and Mobile app web view.
- Experience using REST API’s and web services.
- Experience with XAML is a plus.
- Experience with Xamarin Forms development platform is a plus.
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.