As a Custom Reports Developer at Edunation you will be responsible for the design and development of customers custom reports via reviewing requirements with clients then translating them into a written specification and building, installation and delivery of Reports in client’s tenants.
In addition, you will act as a Technical Support Engineer to troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback and work closely with the customer support team & the developers to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, supports, maintains and implements custom reports built with Telerik Reporting framework.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Ability to translate report requests from clients, support team, or management into quality Telerik Report.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Ask customers & support team targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Experience using Reporting applications (Telerik Reporting, Crystal Reporting).
- Experience with server-side technologies: ASP.Net, C#.
- Excellent Debugging / Troubleshooting skills.
- Team player, great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to converse with customers reviewing requirements and ability to draft/deliver Specifications built on these requirements.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with PDF SDKs is a plus.
- Exceptional Customer Care, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.