Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain integrations with 3rd party software.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to gather integration requirements.
- Analyzing Integration requirements, performing gap analysis and data mapping.
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying enterprise-level integrations with a focus on performance, scalability and security across On-Premise, Cloud/Hybrid and Cloud applications.
- Collaborates with Scrum team to define requirements for and complete integration development activities.
- Designs integration processes and develops source-to-target data mappings and integration interface definitions.
- Develops and implements technical best practices for data movement, data quality, and other service-related activities
- 3+ years of application integration experience.
- Demonstrated experience with integration patterns related to Web Services and API Management.
- Experience working with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD and JSON.
- Strong knowledge and experience on end-to-end Integration debugging.
- Fundamental database concepts, including data modeling, SQL, and integration.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication skills, customer excellence focus and organizational skills.
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.