The Customer Care Manager and Head of Global Support & Retention will manage all customer care efforts across all countries Edunatoin operates in and will mainly work to improve the customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth. He/ She is also expected to take ownership of customers’ issues and following problems through to resolution. Other responsibilities include setting a clear mission and deploying strategies focused on that mission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager preferably in a SAAS company
- Experience in providing customer service support to B2B customers
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of the EdTech industry’s latest technology, trends and applications is a plus
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent follow up skills
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.