We seek a software engineer with a focus on front-end skills to bring new strengths and ideas to our lightweight, fast-moving product development team. You’ll collaborate with us to define and deliver solutions that evolve our core SaaS product while upholding our well-earned reputation for quality, security, and integrity. Apply your knowledge of technology, design, and engineering practice to delight customers and ship work you’re proud of. Make an impact with the skills you’ve got today, and follow your interests to find new avenues for growth throughout our stack.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and support new and existing UI features for a fast-growing SaaS platform.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement mobile-based features.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual high-quality code.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Minimum 3 years Experience with ASP.Net , C#.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Experience with mobile web development, responsive HTML and CSS.
- Experience with TypeScript, ES6, Sassy CSS is a plus.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills, team player, great interpersonal and communication skills.
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.