An exceptional growth-driven and customer-oriented Edtech Consultant. His/Her responsibilities include identifying new business opportunities through customer referrals, recommending improvements to current commercial strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, and preparing accurate revenue and expense reports. To be successful, the Edtech Consultant should be persuasive and familiar with SAAS platforms and companies. Ultimately, an outstanding Edtech Consultant should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to pitch company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of Edunation’s products and services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all opportunities, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience using technology for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Practical experience with CRM software is preferred
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.