With the eDocuments module, users can generate documents pre-filled with student data, applicant data, fees and payments without leaving their Edunation account.
The advanced document generation tool provides schools with more accuracy, and enables them to save time and effort typing data into agreements, invoices, receipts and confirmation documents. Once you configure your eDocument, you can generate pre-filled Word or PDF documents in bulk or one by one from the users’ management page, applicants’ page, re-enrollment, or the user profile page.
How Can I Generate a Pre-filled Document?
- Generating the eDocument template is a straightforward process.
- Create a DOCX file with any design you want.
- Connect smart digital fields with your file to create a fillable document template. To see the list of the optional fields go to Management > eDocuments > click on “Browse fields” button.
- Once you finish creating your template, upload it in the eDocuments page:
- Insert the document title.
- Select the target entity for the document, i.e., the document can be generated for students, applicants, and/or parents, etc..
- Select the permission associated with generating the eDocuments. Only people with the specified permission can see and generate this pre-filled document.
The only learning management system you need
Contact us to talk about how Edunation can empower your educators manage student performance and outcomes