The Customer Success Officer is expected to manage customer queries and complaints. He/ She will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across several communication channels. To do well in this role, the candidate needs to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times and build sustainable relationships and trust through open and interactive communication
- Generate sales leads and retain existing clients.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- BSc/MSc degree in Business, Technology or related field
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone, email and chat handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
At Edunation, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. Edunation is an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of the MENA region's top academic institutions.
We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Edunation braces an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Edunation.