Edunation is an App-based Ed-Tech platform with a digital Learning environment designed to manage, facilitate and advance Learning functions and education processes, while providing a seamless integration between the physical and virtual education environments to ensure Education Continuity In Any Event. Our globally renowned Ecosystem educates, engages and empowers over One Million users worldwide, and encompasses numerous applications that cover the entire Learning spectrum, such as LMS, SIS, Forms, CRM, Financial module, Quizzes, Virtual (Online) classroom, Analytical & Reporting functionalities, and more.
About the job
Edunation is seeking a talented and energetic Business Development Executive with a sales-driven mindset and a customer-oriented mentality. As an exceptional communicator and negotiator, you will be entrusted with generating leads, enriching our revenue stream and identifying new sales opportunities. Additionally, you are expected to prepare sales reports and play a decisive role in improving current sales strategies.
The right candidate should possess a strategic and competitive attitude, a collaborative approach, a trustworthy demeanor and strong work ethics. Crucial traits to hold when you are entrusted with developing our business model and inducing change in the Education Technology landscape!
The Business Development Executive role is for those who have a great potential to realize and ambitious aspirations to fulfill. Edunation is keen to reward the perfect candidate with a lucrative opportunity to attain her/his potential amongst a motivated, young and dynamic team working in a friendly corporate environment. We will provide you with the right tools and necessary development & training plan to leave a permanent mark on a thriving Education Technology sector that is growing at a remarkable rate.
Business Development Executive responsibilities:
- Develop and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screen, recruit and train sales personnel.
- Call potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answer customers’ questions and escalate complex issues to relevant departments as needed.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Edunation’s products and services.
- Maintain sales records, schedule customer appointments and handle complaints.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to ensure Edunation reaches its target audience.
- Inform product developers of desired product improvements and changes to ensure our R&D meets market needs.
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine suitable purchase options.
- Analyze competitors’ products to help determine product features, advantages, disadvantages and gauge their potential for market success.
Business Development Executive requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Proven sales experience.
- Demonstrable track record in achieving sales targets.
- Experience in the academic and Edu-Tech industry is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Practical experience with CRM software, such as Monday, may be required.
How to apply:
Send an email at email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter. Use the subject line “Business Development Executive, KSA”