Service Level Agreement
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Edunation LTD and Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the product or service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service-related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance via email or Edunation messages.
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service-related incident or request.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Manned telephone support during helpdesk hours
- Monitored email support via email@example.com
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- Urgent: A full-service outage.
- High: An incident which completely impacts the user’s ability to do work –or- an issue that partially impacts a VIP (Principal, Administrator…)
- Medium: An incident that partially impacts the user’s ability to do work or one for which a workaround exists.
- Low: An incident that has no impact on the user’s ability to do work
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support for urgent matters: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Sunday – Thursday. (Available for clients with premium support)
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service.
- Email support: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
- Onsite assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week.